Huntingford Advisory leads a consortium that is looking to invest in Australian fresh produce businesses.
We are looking for fresh fruit and vegetable investments which meet at least one of the following criteria:
• it must be possible to export the produce to Asia (preferably Mainland China);
• there must be a deep market in Asia for the value-added products into which the fruit and vegetables are converted;
• the Management of the business must retain equity, and remain involved in the business, for the short-to-medium term;
• land must be available to expand the business (where necessary);
• the business must possess proprietary intellectual property relating to its core operations;
• the business must retain personnel whose intellectual capital can be exported as a service;
• the business must have established a brand, at least in Australia; and
• the business must be a market-leader in Australia.
Our consortium is interested in fresh produce businesses in the following parts of the value chain:
• processors; and
Our strategic plan anticipates the integration of existing businesses from the above parts of the value chain to constitute an operation that grows, packs and adds value to fresh produce for the agents and distributors in our consortium.
We make a commitment to supply Asia with Australia’s best fruit and vegetable products and contribute to the growth and strength of our food industry.
Growth | Quality | Reach
Should you operate a business that fits our criteria and be interested in exploring the opportunity to divest some or all of your operations, we would welcome the opportunity to discuss the potential with you.
For further information about Huntingford Advisory, please click here: http://farmsandfinance.com/stories/blintro4058/